Washes out like Nothing
Outstanding product. Fresh essential oil scent, not heavy or thick. No matter how much I've used, 90% washes out with water, the other 10% with a little shampoo.
For max control, I use about 3 applications. Doesn't work well when hair is wet or damp.
A dark colored pomade for dark hair would he awesome. This, like almost any product, shows up like white dandruff if it isn't thoroughly worked in.
Easy to work around after a couple uses though.
Rated 4 out of 5
Rated 3 out of 5